Join the premier Lawn Care provider in New England for the upcoming 2021 season and work with a team that provides superior service and an unparalleled experience to customers throughout the Merrimack Valley area.
As a Fertilizer/Pesticide Technician, you will be on the front line of our business, providing best-in-class lawn care services to our residential and commercial customers. Must always come looking to work with a great work ethic and attitude.
- Apply fertilizer and weed control to customer lawns and shrubs
- Inspect customer lawns to accurately diagnose and correct problem areas
- Safely operate lawn application equipment as well as trucks and trailers
- Provide exceptional customer service by focusing on the details and communicating issues to customers
- Build a relationship with customers by demonstrating excellent communication skills as you interact with customers and office staff
- Assist company as needed outside of normal fertilization season
- Must be available weekends during peak season and to make-up any rain dates during the week
- Must be available during the winter months to participate in snow program
Employee will be responsible for the following pesticide work:
- Lawn Fungicide and Fertilization Applications
- Tree / Shrub Fungicide and Fertilization Applications
- Tick / Flea Control
- Mosquito Mist Treatments
- Moisture Management Applications
- Weed Control in Plant Beds
- Core Aeration and Seeding
- Must always be punctual and professionally attired.
- Must possess state applicators license and fulfill continuing education courses as required.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Able to lift/carry 50 lb. bags of product
- Record daily workflow through assigned work tablet
- General working knowledge of landscape equipment
Pay: $20 – $24 per hour based on experience
- Medical Insurance (60% company paid)
- Disability & Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Additional)
- Voluntary Accident Insurance (Additional)
- Employee Assistance Program (100% company paid)
- Simple IRA (2% company match)
- MA Paid Family Medical Leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual Performance Bonus
All employment offers subject to satisfactory background and driving record checks.