Join the premier Lawn Care provider in New England for the upcoming 2021 season and work with a team that provides superior service and an unparalleled experience to customers throughout the Merrimack Valley area.
Northeast Landscape is looking to expand its staff of landscape field technicians.
- Perform plant and lawn installations, pruning, trimming and other landscape duties including spring and fall clean ups, mowing, etc.
- Ability to drive a truck with a trailer are a plus.
- Ability to operate general landscape equipment is helpful.
- Must be available weekends during peak season and to make-up any rain dates during the week
- Must be available during the winter months to participate in snow program
- Must always come to work with a great work ethic and attitude. Must always be punctual and professionally attired.
- Prefer a valid driver’s license in good standing and ability to drive a truck with trailer
- Able to lift/carry 50 lb. bags of product
- General working knowledge of landscape equipment
Pay: $16 – $17 per hour based on experience
- Medical Insurance (60% company paid)
- Disability & Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Additional)
- Voluntary Accident Insurance (Additional)
- Employee Assistance Program (100% company paid)
- Simple IRA (2% company match)
- MA Paid Family Medical Leave
- Paid holidays
- Annual Performance Bonus
All employment offers subject to satisfactory background and driving record checks.