As our company continues to grow and our client base increases we have an immediate opening for a solid and dependable team player to oversee the day-to-day sales and operations of the Landscape Maintenance Division.
Job Description: The Junior Sales Rep position will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day sales and operations of the Landscape Maintenance Division.
- Responsible for meeting with new and existing customers to generate sales and provide customers with professional advice and recommendations.
- Enhancement Sales on existing properties such as irrigation maintenance programs, mulch programs, and seasonal color programs.
- Generate sales and enhancement proposals in a timely and professional manner.
- Prospect profitable commercial and residential landscape maintenance opportunities.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective, new and existing clientele.
- Proactively communicating with clients.
- Produce professionally-written proposals and communications for clientele and for internal use.
- Scheduling, routing and managing all aspects of the growing Maintenance Division.
- Employee Management including hiring, training, coaching and reviews.
- Efficiently Managing the crews and ensuring they have the equipment and tools needed to succeed.
- Effective team player and communicator.
- Managing maintenance division equipment to ensure that everything is well maintained and clean.
- All quality control and residential and commercial property inspections.
- Assisting Office Manager in invoicing and collection of payments (if needed).
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A landscape professional with a positive and engaging interpersonal style.
- Associate’s Degree required and a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; relevant experience will be considered.
- Prior experience with a record of success in a consultative sales environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in Landscape Operations Management or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Landscape Installation.
- 3-5 years of experience in Landscape Maintenance and Horticulture.
- Strong plant and turf knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of Chemical and Fertilization Treatments.
- Strong Irrigation knowledge (with emphasis on pressure and coverage requirements).
- Strong Automotive and/or Mechanical knowledge.
- A passion for service excellence.
- Superb professional communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player who is highly motivated with strong work ethic, ability to lead by example, and capable of multitasking.
- Bilingual in Spanish (preferred).
- Sales in Landscape Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Landscape Operations Management: 1 year (Required)
- Landscape Installation: 2 years (Required)
- Landscape Maintenance and Horticulture: 2 years (Required)